An official publication of the Oklahoma Academy of Science. The Academy was established in 1909 for the purpose of stimulating scientific research; to provide fraternal relationship among those engaged in scientific work in Oklahoma; to diffuse among the State a knowledge of the various departments of science; and to investigate and make known the material, educational, and other resources of the State.
Affiliated with the American Association of the Advancement of Science.
Published by Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, Oklahoma.
Table of Contents