2004 Transactions of the
Table of Contents
- OJAS 2004 Annual Meeting
- OJAS 2004 State and Regional Coordinators.
- OJAS 2004 Supporting Organizations and persons
- OJAS 2004 Judges for State Contest.
- OJAS 2004 Cooperating Teachers/Scientist/Parents.
- OJAS 2004 State and Regional Competition
- Dustin Chilcoat - Westmoore High School
- "Sand: Variables That Affect the Angle of Respose"
- Brandon Fimple - Vinita High School
- "ACT V: AlleloChemical Technology - The Effects of Aluminum Sulfate and Salicylic Acid Treated Poultry Litters on Forage Production, Run-off Water Quality, and Closterium Algae Growth"
- Kasey Painter - Enid High School
- "Watt's a clean renewable alternative energy?"
- Daniel Parrot - Bartlesville Mid-High School
- "Using Java to Communicate Across Multiple Platforms"
- Elizabeth Rathgeber - Alva High School
- "Determination of lytic abilities in a Clostridium septicum alpha toxin mutant"
- Morgan Schoeling - Alva High School
- "The Bioaccumulation of Methyl Mercury in Aquatic Plants/Algae and Gizzard Shad at Salt Plains National Wildlife Refuge"
- Anu Singh - Classen School of Advanced Studies
- "Efficiency of Garlic, Ginger, and Onion on Fighting Cancer (HeLa cells); and in vitro study"
- Lauren Stotts - Muskogee 7th & 8th Grade Center
- "A Comparison of pH in Asthmatic and Non-Asthmatic Children"
- Courtney Timmons - Byng High School
- "Fungal Sampling In Indoor and Outdoor Environments: Identification and Differentiation"
- Karri Wheat - Latta Jr High School
- "The Genetic Link between PTC Tasters and Smoking"
- Eric Whelan - McLoud High School
- "Forms of Polystichum acrostichoides in Oklahoma"