Proceedings of OAS
An annual publication for OAS members, includes peer reviewed papers and information on Academy activities and business. All publications are due by August 15th for publication in the current edition of POAS.
- POAS online at the OSU Library, 1921 (vol.1) through most recently published volume.
- Editorial Policies and Practices
- Abstract Publication Information
- Instructions for Poster Presentations
- Page Charges for POAS Publication
- A convenience fee will be added to charges paid through PayPal using credit cards.
Annals of OAS
An occasional publication based on symposia.
Newsletter of OAS
A semiannual publication containing calls for papers, meeting notices, award nominations, section news, editorial opinion, and articles of general interest.
Technical Meeting Programs
Oklahoma Collegiate Academy of Science Competition Winners
AAAS-AJAS Meeting Highlights
Study guides, key to flora and fauna, and reference books published upon advice of the OAS Executive Committee Contact OAS Secretary-Treasurer for Purchase.
Buck, Paul. 1991. Distribution and identification of woody plants of Oklahoma in winter condition. 179 pp.
Allen, M.S., Hamilton, R.G., Melcher, U. Palmer, M.W., 2009. Lessons from the Prairie: Research at The Nature Conservancy's Tallgrass Prairie Preserve. Oklahoma Academy of Science, Edmond OK.